Friday, January 20, 2017

At first I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I guess maybe I didn't want to. As I listened and eventually witnessed, this "story" was completely true. I guess I will start from the beginning.
It was a beautiful fall morning in Western Washington. To be more specific, it was a small "town" called Baring. I heard some noises outside of the little cabin I was in. The night before there was loud banging sounds coming from behind the cabin, in the woods. I assumed it was a bear or a mountain lion and it would just leave once it got bored. The next morning I awoke alive to my surprise and I decided I could use a wake me up. I ended up in this little pub and asked about what the sounds could have been. Given that I am not from here I wanted to know what I was dealing with.download (5)
I spoke with this old timer. Let's call him "Ray" at the pub. He said the noise I heard was a creature very few have ever heard and even fewer have seen. He said that this creature is humongous. And very dangerous and not at all docile. He said that he has seen it a few times. Because he hunts for all of his own food, so he is in the woods more than not. He said the creature has become known as "Marsh Hag". I chuckled at the name. And as I chuckled he gave me the most stern look I have ever been given in my entire life. The coldest stare you could imagine.
He said that he would take me to where he "Believes" its den is. He said he isn't 100 percent sure about it.He took me there the following morning. We see this shadow deep indownload (4) the woods. Right by a waterfall. I raced to go catch this "hag" because with a name like that who wouldn't want to bag this beast. Old Ray yelled for me to stop, so I did of course this man knows his stuff. He continued to warn me of this beasts ill temper and hunger for flesh. This whole time, I did not believe a word this old timer was saying and thought this to be a game.
As the night grew closer and our venture into the woods became more creepy we started hearing these indescribable sounds. It was along the lines of dubstep mixed with a horny 223128_d402_1024x2000toads crook. As we got closer to the sound Ray told me to slow down so of course I did, he pointed and I looked. It was huge. It was bigger then a small car that those eco-friendly nut jobs drive, it was a spider mixed with a frog. It's eyes were red as the sun is yellow and it's fangs where as sharp as the underside of a tongue lashing. Before I could move I noticed Old Ray left yelling,"Catch me if you can". I soon took chase down the hill after my old friend and by the time we made it out of the woods I had made a new life partner.


Investigated by +Z- Th3T3ch 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE ON FACEBOOK Follow me on Twitter!