Wednesday, October 5, 2016


GOLD BAR: THE TOWN OF THE CURSED


We have all heard of Bigfoot in this small mountain town. But have any of you heard about the Curse Of Gold? The Gold Bar curse is a little known story in this day and age. The curse was put on the town by “Chief Sultan” of Sultan, Wa. Most in this town think that the noises they hear are just animals in the woods or the legendary bigfoot, but infact it’s something worse….
This monster has been called many things by the locals in Gold Bar such as “Skin Walker”, “Mishibizhiw”, and “Bigfoot” but infact another is to blame his name is “Larzgor”. Few have met this beast and lived. But I was lucky enough to meet one member of this community names “John” who informed me that he met this creature and lived. John went on to tell that since the experience he has a terrible time sleeping at night and has taken up drug use to forget about the memories. I begged him to tell me the story of his encounter, I ended up having to give him money for a “8ball” in trade for the story about his encounter. So with a slip of some cash and a needle full of heroin the story begins.
                                                          The Story Of Larzgor.
John was but a young boy maybe around the file3501334931345age of 13 when he met “Larzgor” as he so fondly calls him. He decided to go for a walk in the woods like a lot of people from Gold Bar do. He followed 1st Street all the way down and said he went onto some “private property”.
John insisted this was a normal occurrence in Gold Bar, and “private property” signs were meant for the cops not the locals. I nodded of course because who would want to disagree with a methed out hillbilly. His face was red with anger that I would even doubted such a thing. John insisted I dropped this notion of “privacy” and let him finish his story. So I let him continue with his encounter with this beast.
file000721458607
He told me he walked for half a mile before he started to hear things in the woods. He said it sounded as if it was coming from all sides. A horrible smell of rotten stale water and death soon followed, he insisted that water can go stale and that it stinks horribly. He told me that he felt as if he should of turned around but he kept going out of fear.
Then it appeared a beast like none he had seen before. He said it’s head was large and dog shaped but looked like something out of the sea. He claims it even spoke to him. He told me it spoke in tongues but soon he understood it word fofile0001173358771r word. It was saying, “Do not puff the dragon for the dragon she’ll never be caught”. I’m unsure what this could mean but he looked shaken when he repeated it too me.
I urged him eagerly to keep going, I must of frightened him because he soon fell silent. I then noticedfile000922417003 he nodded off so I took a line and put it under his nose.
I had to cut my interview short because when he awoke, he awoke in a furry. He began to swinging furniture around yelling, “Larzgor!! LARZGOR!!.” I made my way to my car with a new understanding of this town. I shall never shake this experience and I never want to.
About these ads
Occasionally, some of your visitors may see an advertisement here
You can hide these ads completely by upgrading to one of our paid plans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE ON FACEBOOK Follow me on Twitter!